The aim is to equip potential entrepreneurs with the tools to move forward with their ideas from planning to launch. The course is ideal for anyone interested in starting their own business or enterprise and is tailored towards your specific business idea.
The content covered will include:
• In-depth questioning of your business idea - to enable individuals to understand their business in context.
• Marketing - market research, understanding the market, competitors, marketing oneself effectively.
• Money and finance - covered in an accessible, interactive way enabling individuals to understand what to consider, how to apply it and mitigate any risk.
• The importance of networking, building connections, and the support available to you.
• Legal aspects - covering various points from intellectual property to legal set-ups for starting a business.
• Sustainability - including on-going client management, client acquisition, building and developing a business plan over time.
To register for this event, please click here.