This Two-Day Business Start Up Skills course expands on the content from our Self Employment Discovery workshop. This course provides specific training for naval families who are intending to start up their own businesses develop their ideas and launch them.
The course combines a range of down to earth, practical advice and essential application tools to start a successful business.
The aim of this course is to equip potential entrepreneurs with the tools to move forward with their ideas from planning to launch. The course is ideal for anyone interested in starting their own business or enterprise and is tailored towards your specific business idea.
The content covered will include:
- What it is to be an entrepreneur – fact and misconceptions.
- In-depth analysis of the business plan - to enable individuals to understand their business in context.
- Marketing - market research, understanding the market, market segmentation, competitors, marketing oneself effectively.
- Money and finance - covered in an accessible, interactive way enabling individuals to understand what to consider, how to apply it and risk mitigation.
- Networking, Connections, Support.
- Legal aspects - covering various points from intellectual property to legal set-ups for starting a business.
- Sustainability - including on-going client management and client acquisition, building out and developing a business plan over time.
- Growth and how to manage it – staff recruitment.
To register to attend this event, please click here.
This event has been supported by Greenwich Hospital.
For any enquiries please call 0121 724 0655.